Bike Trip III: The Boys on Bikes
So, with a crazy cyclist for a husband, I've become a dedicated and seasoned fan of cycling this summer. Rule #1: always bring your pink monkey umbrella. They ride rain or shine. Rule #2: always bring a book, it might be a long time before they come around again for lap two.
Rule #3: when the race director says the start is right around the corner, he means on a bike, not walking. Bring your bike even if you're not racing. I did not and this is me stuck in the middle of nowhere looking for a pack of bikers.
Unfortunately, I can't show you the wounds Jo suffered that day in a minor crash due to his lack of clothing in the photo. He was pretty bloody though. He's fine now and is back to the racing.
Later that day, we ate dinner:

3 Comments:
Nice hat! It's good to see Sabres fans out West.
Sorry to hear about Johann.
I thought I wrote something here already! Are you editing your comments? not that I would write anything inappropriate. This is after all a public forum. I love to see so much biking happening :)
I love the pink umbrella... cute biker boys too...
:)
xo
Julie
Post a Comment
<< Home