Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Holden Village in April

Another trip to Holden, this time with Rachel and Ann and Sonia. Another chance for some spiritual renewal and time to relax with family. Still a little snow but definitely spring-y.

We hopped on the boat and rode up Lake Chelan. . .


Once we arrived at Holden there were hikes to the trail junction:



Hikes to 10-mile falls - almost. Too many trees down to make it all the way there.

Lots of time spent on the ark drinking coffee and chatting:




Dad and I rode the bus down to the lake and biked back up:


There was a birthday so the girls set about making a cake. Try to figure out what kind!


The birthday celebration in M & D's apartment:

And each night we enjoyed this view from the jacuzzi:

As always, the long weekend flew by. Posing with the birthday girl before I headed out. Don't I have great looking parents?

Everyone waves goodbye:


One last stop - Lake Chelan:





1 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, June 04, 2007, Blogger ZestyJenny said...

Yay!

Great pictures!

Off topic: My BFF Lael's little brother Scott Petersen (poor guy. not the murderer) is up there for the summer. I bet your parents know him! Lael says he has really long hair right now and is eating only raw food, so no promises they don't think he's weird. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home