Monday, August 20, 2007

Fistful of Dollars? No... Pocket Full of Posies? No....

On a cool, Sunday evening we cruised on our bikes to a swanky Tex-Mex restaurant because a band we've heard so much about was going to be playing there. This is what we heard:




Handful of Luvin'!

4 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, August 20, 2007, Blogger ZestyJenny said...

Aaaack! I meant to go to that show!

 
At 10:05 PM, August 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We may need a short cycling movie clip next.
Cycling Video Guy

 
At 4:58 PM, August 22, 2007, Blogger Tim said...

Very cool! So jealous- good to see the boys are still rockin'. They've got a new cd out which I'm very excited to pick up next time I'm state-side.

 
At 4:42 PM, August 25, 2007, Blogger Rhino Overseas said...

I never thought that Tim and I keeping their drum sticks would cause them to start playing without a drummer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home