Monday, October 31, 2005

Thinking of the PLU Crew Days

Kristina and I went for a bike ride and had to stop to watch some rowers cruise under the Zeleznicni bridge on the Vltava river. Of course, having Vysehrad (pronounced Vi-shur-rod) in the background only makes it easier to watch them. We pedaled right by their boathouse. We thought of the Czech national squad who rowed on Opening Day in Seattle--too bad we were already here in Europe and didn't get a chance to see them. There were several singles on the river and a few 4s as well.



5 Comments:

At 3:14 AM, November 01, 2005, Blogger Sarah Reiman said...

Love and Miss you A & T :) It's so wonderful to hear about the adventures you're on.

Talk to you soon! :)

Sarah

 
At 3:44 AM, November 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a grand experience you are both a part of. Is not life amazing and travel so rewarding? I miss you both dearly and just talked about you Saturday night with Jerry, Chad, Kate, Tiana, and Jon. T-town is not the same without you. I will be in Barcelona for Christmas and Costa Rica in the spring- maybe a Prague visit is too beckoning -winter or summer 2006? Your apartment and couch will suit me fine. I am saving my coaching money for you. Miss you! Love, Steph

 
At 9:06 PM, November 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I work with Jim at the Justice Center. I would like a photo of the "Eiffel Tower" that you mentioned a while back.
Thanks

 
At 1:58 AM, November 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful adventure you are having!!!! We are really gonna miss you guys this Thanksgiving! We're all thinking of you! And Steph is right, Tacoma is just not the same without our dinners!
Love,
Marnie

 
At 2:21 PM, November 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alex,

I love the pictures of the single scullers. Hope you are enjoying Prague, looks like a great place. Happy Holidays

Bjorn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home