Living and Working in Prague
Kristina in our bedroom. I thought I'd not use the flash so you can see out the window.

This is the entry to our apartment. Primary colors are in, I suppose. And if we feel narcissistic we have a massive mirror.


I went for my first serious bicycle ride here in the Czech republic on Sunday. It was extraordinary. I met up with a large group of Czech cyclists who took me on a 60 mile jaunt through the countryside to the south of Prague. The picture above was taken while we stopped for a brief rest. After about 55 miles we stopped at a small restaurant for some food. Next to me in the picture below is Miro, who speaks English. Across from me is Jarden and Milan, who do not speak any English. And I rode with them for almost 5 hours! What a great adventure.


3 Comments:
I'm curious about the time these comments are posted.
Wow. I am amazed by the scenery just from looking out your window. The church, the castle...wow. Cool building to work in, must be crazy!
-B
Alec and Tina,
Your folks sent your blog address to us and we just viewed your site. Double Wow! It looks and sounds like you guys are having the time of your lives. We are so happy for you. I love the views that you have captured. What a gorgeous city and fun loving friends.
I spent the night with Peter at the Swedish Institue with Steve Alghren. It was a night to reember with good foood and good cconversation. They, of course, served Aqua Vit after each course. Signa just walked in and says!
Be weel,
Joel & Sarah
Post a Comment
<< Home