A journal of our latest adventures.
posted by K & A @ 4:29 PM 4 comments
I love it! What do you suppose they serve - baked bratschen?Love all the comments and pictures - especially the night one - amazing!Love, Mom
I love you too Mom! Just because I can't find Viola in my town doesn't mean I love you any less...I kid, I think that is just classic, keep up the great pictures.
share the love....the walkers of Raleigh, NC
hey this is your old grandpa trying to operate acomputer with three young critics hazing me , but iam having a ball.-alexxxxx
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
I love it! What do you suppose they serve - baked bratschen?
Love all the comments and pictures - especially the night one - amazing!
Love, Mom
I love you too Mom! Just because I can't find Viola in my town doesn't mean I love you any less...
I kid, I think that is just classic, keep up the great pictures.
share the love....the walkers of Raleigh, NC
hey this is your old grandpa trying to operate acomputer with three young critics hazing me , but iam having a ball.
-alexxxxx
Post a Comment
<< Home