Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Prague in a Blog

A couple photos from our first couple of days.

Typical Czech Cuisine:




We found Trish!


Our Villa hill - yes, we walk up this 3-4 times a day. You should see my ass!


Down to the metro - we are at Vysočanska (the č is pronounced like a 'ch')


And a couple people from our course at the villa: Talar, Anne, Joe (yes, he usually has his shirt off), Allison, Jess and us.

1 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, September 28, 2005, Blogger Bennett said...

Admittedly I want to eat that first picture! Maybe I can convince you guys to dump it into a box and ship it to me...although a soggy box doesn't sound too tasty.
Yeah for noisy apartments, I wish you would post pictures of your newly firmed Gluteus Maximus, but that might be a bit too interesting.

Keep up the good times!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home