Friday, September 09, 2005

The Praguer Blogger Begins

Hello Friends,
We have made it to Prague and are slowly figuring out the keyboards, the grocery stores, the metro and everything else. We are all moved in to a little apartment up a great big hill which is perfect. It is a ways outside the city but is right next to our school and very close to the metro to downtown. We've taken a few walks and started to explore the city. It's been beautiful so we can't wait to show you pictures but don't know when that will be possible. But we are doing great and love all the comments on the blog and the emails. All our love,
Kristina and Alex

5 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, September 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you made it safe and sound! Looks like it is time for yet another move : ) I move tomorrow too- it's what all the cool people are doing!

I have been looking at pictures of the area lately and can't wait to come and visit you.

Much love to you both!

 
At 2:25 PM, September 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you guys- your adventurous spirit is intoxicating! Just looking at your photos makes me want to ditch this grad school gig and travel again. Thanks to you guys, I've got the itch...
love,
DeAnna Steiger

 
At 10:56 PM, September 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you guys!

your blog is great! I just got all caught up.

Update us all when you can. I bet you guys have already had many 'adventures'.

mmmmmmmoooooooowaaaah!
Jenny Jacobs

 
At 1:40 AM, September 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun!! We're caught up and amazed at all your adventures so far. Alex...the hair is way too great! Keeping you in our prayers. Enjoy Abundant Life these days dear friends!
Much Love,
Kasey and Lee

 
At 3:30 AM, September 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys!
Glad you made it and are settling in! I'm having trouble with my hotmail account so I just saw the two emails you sent--thanks for the pics of DIS, it's a whole new place! The rooftop deck is my favorite, can you imagine kicking back and having a Tuborg up there? Bliss...
Liz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home