Friday, January 04, 2008

20 hours in Tokyo


We had four goals in Tokyo.

1. Sushi




2. A Temple

3. Karaoke


4. The Fish Market

We even had time for a noodle meal - we think, judging by the photos.

And a pretty Japanese market.


We loved Japan!
Everything is so clean and organized, and the people were SO nice. Most of all, everything was CUTE. Even our customs card instructions, came with this cute little guy!

Through customs and we're off to India. . . . .

3 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, January 07, 2008, Blogger ZestyJenny said...

Yay!

Can't wait to hear all about this trip and see ALL of your pictures! I mean it! I want to see them ALL.

 
At 9:24 PM, January 07, 2008, Blogger Sarah Reiman said...

I am proud of you for achieving all of your goals! I can't wait to see the India picks either!

I'm glad you're back safe, and I look forward to the next time I get a Walker hug.

Love you both,

Sarah

 
At 3:37 AM, February 10, 2008, Blogger Lizzie said...

Is that the Asakusa (most definitely spelling that wrong!) market place??? That might have been my favorite part of Tokyo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home