A journal of our latest adventures.
posted by K & A @ 2:37 AM 3 comments
oh my gosh you guys are my most favorite people ever!!! you are too cute!rina
Love the photos!Julie
Hey...I figured I better start checking in here as well as you check ours from time to time. Hope to see you next summer when we are back from HK for a visit! I promised Jenny I would attend your 2nd Thursday in July!
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
oh my gosh you guys are my most favorite people ever!!! you are too cute!
rina
Love the photos!
Julie
Hey...I figured I better start checking in here as well as you check ours from time to time. Hope to see you next summer when we are back from HK for a visit! I promised Jenny I would attend your 2nd Thursday in July!
Post a Comment
<< Home