Friday, November 30, 2007

Wedding Fall

This fall we've been to three fantastic weddings of great couples. One of the most eventful was the trek to Kansas City, Missouri for my cousin's wedding. The added bonus was that it served as a mini family reunion. All seven of us traveled around in this minivan for the weekend with Dad and A fighting over the drivers seat.

What is a wedding these days without a whiffle ball game the day before?

Team Groom/Team Cohan/Winners

Carina swings big. . .

Mother of the groom sprints to first. . . .The siblings:

Off to the rehearsal dinner. . . .






The wedding was at the Kansas City Library.

The ceremony was right in the middle of the library. . . it was beautiful.
We took a few moments between the ceremony and reception to do a publicity shot for the library:


Check this hot couple out. . . the tie matches the dress!

Bride and Groom on the chairs:

The cousins:

I think this picture is so beautiful - I stole it from the wedding photographer.

What a weekend!

4 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, December 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome post. Thanks for coming! We love our vegetarian pea soup and gingerbread cake recipes!

 
At 3:31 PM, December 05, 2007, Blogger Rhino Overseas said...

Hey, I can leave a post now!!! Wha hoppin?? I love the post :) I wish I could have gone...envious as always. The pics are great...We'll start taking some other great pics in a 14 days!

Josh

 
At 1:46 AM, December 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a talented post person. Impressive job. The publicity photo is my favorite, "Cat Fancy" was a great choice. What was the "Danger" magazine.

 
At 3:35 AM, February 10, 2008, Blogger Lizzie said...

Why a library? Are there any ties other than it being a beautiful location?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home