Tuesday, November 22, 2005

T-Mobile CZ

Kristina's workplace:


You ride the subway for twenty minutes. You emerge from the depths and find yourself on the outskirts of town. You look around. There is only one thing dominating the landscape: T-Mobile CZ. It rises from the ground and houses an unknown number of workers. It could be hundreds, thousands, or even millions. Viewed from a distance, it looks like an anthill swarming with people who keep this cell phone giant running smoothly. Or is that what they really do? After making your way through the security checkpoint you can catch glimpses of T-Mobile's real priority:



They are trying to create an army of robotic cyclists! Jan's all-too-human flaws have led to Lance's victories for too long! No wonder they want to learn English so badly... they are preparing an unstoppable cycling force! Good thing they are learning passive voice, so they can program to robots to use the passive in their podium speeches.

Usually behind the cycling manequin there is a video of the T-Mobile cycling team running on a loop.

3 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, November 23, 2005, Blogger Sarah Reiman said...

Alex & Tina,
The Reiman family will miss you the day after Thanksgiving this year, but we know you'll be there in spirit :) I'm so proud of you guys for doing what you're doing.

Love you so much,

Sarah

 
At 4:53 AM, November 24, 2005, Blogger Kathryn.mills said...

Kristina, that is so fun! You are behind the scenes of my cell phone company...I'm sure you are the one to thank for the superior customer service that I have received ; )

Less than two weeks and my plane will be taking off. I've got the perfect black boots to take on London with! I am anxious to see you- you guys are pros at this traveling thing by now.

I hope you have a fabulous thanksgiving- I am thankful that you two seem so incredibly happy.

Much love,
Katie

 
At 6:41 AM, November 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Laptop story! We enjoyed Turkey Day in Rochester with Marc and family, Dan and family and Gpa and Gma. We enjoyed a tour of Buffalo and 8 to 10 inches of snow. Dad and Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home