Parents in Prague
They made it! We're having a wonderful time in Prague with the parents.
We only had a little bit of trouble meeting at the airport. Luckily we found the "Meeting Point" and all was well.We took a tram up the hill in order to climb the endless stairs in the miniature Eiffel Tower.

Awwww. Isn't that nice?
Looking out at the center of Prague from Petrin Hill.
Sunday was beautiful, and I'm not just talking about the family! We had another great day of sightseeing.
The "typical Prague Photo"
Walking Walking everywhere. Who would have thought we would be so aply named?

3 Comments:
Betsy....I love Jim's Hat! Is that the hat you were knitting him over the Thanksgiving visit to Pittsford????
Glad to see you made it....safe and sound.
I love seeing my family together! I think you might be missing someone...thats not important though. Enjoy the Gambrinus, Trams and Dobry Den's while you can.
Much love from New York.
Ooooh! That looks like so much fun. It must have been wonderful to see your parents.
Post a Comment
<< Home