Winter Fitness and Scenery

Working out in Prague is not as easy as it would seem. We have become accustomed to mild winters, and here it can be quite a bit colder. Running is one option, and we have gone on many runs in and around the center of Prague. Lately we became more adventurous and ventured to the outskirts of town to run in a giant park called Sarka. Did I mention that it had been snowing for a day and a half?
Cycling is still an option, and thankfully I bought a mountain bike and not a road bike. I am able to navigate the cobblestones and tram tracks without too much difficulty.

West end of the Charles Bridge.
A Snowy Malostranska Namesti.
One of the Charles Bridge statues.
This blog contest winner will be the first person to find out, from this picture alone, who is portrayed in this statue. Good luck, and of course Vesele Vanoce!

4 Comments:
You guys are making me look bad! Three posts in the last few days...you guys are on fire. I invite you to check out the Christmas decorations on my blog from London...you'll find that they are not quite as classy but enjoyable non-the-less.
Kristina...Carlsberg is everywhere here. It's like heaven! I think of you every time I have one.
Much, much love to you both.
The pictures are so beautiful! I can't wait to see the sights myself! Oh, and the single suspension bridge from last post is really awesome
Statue Contest: The Three Kings for the win!
Merry Christmas, Walkers!
I got your postcard! Thank you!
I hope you are both well and happy and warm and enjoying your xmas together. Love the pictures, keep 'em coming!
Jenny
Post a Comment
<< Home