A journal of our latest adventures.
posted by K & A @ 11:10 PM 3 comments
What kind of teaser blog is this? No more info about this rascal?
Yes! You are very mysterious. You say, "Jenny, did you see our new blog post?" but you don't tell me you got a cat?Yay! I can't wait to meet him! I love other people's cats.
Please pet him and tell him it's from me. Oh! And maybe a little scratch under the chin too. Well, that might be too forward...
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
What kind of teaser blog is this? No more info about this rascal?
Yes! You are very mysterious. You say, "Jenny, did you see our new blog post?" but you don't tell me you got a cat?
Yay! I can't wait to meet him! I love other people's cats.
Please pet him and tell him it's from me. Oh! And maybe a little scratch under the chin too. Well, that might be too forward...
Post a Comment
<< Home