A journal of our latest adventures.
posted by K & A @ 1:57 AM 7 comments
AWESOME! Wasn't the fish market cr-azy??? I almost got ran over about three times by those little cars! And Al, you might have inspired me to sing you a little diddy in what us Koreans like to call the noraebang. just keep your eyes peeled :)
YEAH!!!!Thanks so much for putting that together! It is amazing!Thank you!Julie
I LOVE IT!!!There is going to be some palm slapping that happens... does that mean high fives??I LOVE IT!!!
i think i like the japanese kereoke the best :) so fun to see!rina
Incredible Indiaaaa!!!!!
WOW! So awesome! I just finally watched this! Great job with the footage and editing and whatnot. :)
Yo Al, it's an honor to have you sing that song for me on tape. Ahahahaha.- Lil D
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
AWESOME! Wasn't the fish market cr-azy??? I almost got ran over about three times by those little cars! And Al, you might have inspired me to sing you a little diddy in what us Koreans like to call the noraebang. just keep your eyes peeled :)
YEAH!!!!
Thanks so much for putting that together! It is amazing!
Thank you!
Julie
I LOVE IT!!!
There is going to be some palm slapping that happens... does that mean high fives??
I LOVE IT!!!
i think i like the japanese kereoke the best :) so fun to see!
rina
Incredible Indiaaaa!!!!!
WOW! So awesome!
I just finally watched this! Great job with the footage and editing and whatnot. :)
Yo Al, it's an honor to have you sing that song for me on tape. Ahahahaha.
- Lil D
Post a Comment
<< Home