Saturday, January 27, 2007

Visitors

When these two crazies visit, good things happen.
They make us breakfast.

They make us pies.Our hair looks beautiful.

Even Carst's hair looks great.
We go for runs.
And crazy bike rides.

Snow sculptures are made in the yard.


Friends come to see us.
Relatives come to see us.
And most importantly, we have a twin sister around at all times for fun!

4 Comments:

At 4:06 AM, January 28, 2007, Blogger Sarah Reiman said...

I just love you guys!!!

 
At 6:19 AM, January 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait... are you calling me crazy, or fun, or both? thank you for such a fun trip! i love you!!!!!!
twin

 
At 1:03 PM, May 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there when you got those red sweatshirts. I really want one.

 
At 1:04 PM, May 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that last comment was from me, Ally

 

Post a Comment

<< Home