Sisters in Sweden: Goteborg
Photo of the trip:

With Jack and Lucas after seven years!

Apparently a Swedish Easter tradition - Semla: A giant donut with tons of whip cream. mmmmm, mums, mums!
Hanging out at Jack and Emma's apartment:
Jag kan inte snickra!

We got to meet the extended family and "practice" our Swedish. They mostly just laughed at us but I did get a talking to in Swedish from the birthday girl who was turning 4. (I was playing with the new toys). Ellen and the birthday girl Kyse (spelling?).
Hanging out at Jack and Emma's apartment:Jag kan inte snickra!

We got to meet the extended family and "practice" our Swedish. They mostly just laughed at us but I did get a talking to in Swedish from the birthday girl who was turning 4. (I was playing with the new toys). Ellen and the birthday girl Kyse (spelling?).





1 Comments:
Great pictures, Tina. What a wonderful webbsite you have. You really have done a lot of fun and great things this year. Again, it was so good to have you here. Hope spring is in Prauge by now.
Love Kacka
Post a Comment
<< Home