Saturday, August 05, 2006

Prague Pictures

So, the year is over. Take a look at some of the highlights below, or use the archives on the right to see things chronologically.

Here are a few of our favorite pictures of the fairy-tale city we lived in.

Prague in the Fall:


Winter:








Spring:



Summer:













4 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, August 06, 2006, Blogger Tim said...

Awesome pictures... what a place, you guys are so lucky to have had so much time there!

 
At 7:09 PM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Bennett said...

I really feel like the those pictures capture the whole year just by looking through them and seeing what you have been for the past year. Congrats on amazing photography skills as well! Welcome back to the US!

 
At 7:52 PM, August 07, 2006, Blogger ZestyJenny said...

So lovey.

You guys will have to invest in some nice matting and framing to display some of those in your new house!

I still can't get over the view from your apartment window!

 
At 6:12 AM, August 12, 2006, Blogger Kathryn.mills said...

Props to you two...I've been home since June and I still haven't done my final blog entries! And I just got home from Mississippi and need to add that as well... but you've inspired me to tcb (take care of businees). Hope you two are so proud of your year...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home