Homecoming!
It isn't possible to describe living abroad, and even harder to accurately describe leaving living abroad. But at some point, the wonderful adventure had to end. And this post is essentially the last of our travel posts. We're not sure what will happen to "K & A" in the future. You might not want to check this site every day, but perhaps only occasionally.
Our trip home.
Step one: Get in a cab!
Step one: Get in a cab!

Step five: Have wonderful people welcome you home!
Step six: Re-acclimate yourself to Washington, find a place to live, get a job, and resume former lives. We'll get those pictures posted soon, I'm sure...This is the sun setting in Washington. Or, metaphorically, it could be the sun setting on our European adventure. Or, something completely different that we haven't even thought of. Either way, enjoy:




2 Comments:
Oooh! So glad you are home. I am glad you got to fly in in the day time on a beautiful day. Washington is so beautiful from the air.
Hi Tina and Alex
Oh, how fast a year goes by. Even if we never came to visit you in Prauge it felt good to have you "close" - the same continent. Your year in Prauge seems to be "the best" and I understand the sadness you felt when you left. I wish you many more years to be "the best" and that we will be able to visit you in Seattle.
Love Kacka, Mark and Ellen
Post a Comment
<< Home