Thursday, July 28, 2005

Movin' Out!

We have moved! It has been incredible to see how much stuff we had. The closets, cupboards, bookshelves, and storage spaces seemed bottomless. Despite the fact that moving is often unpleasant, we had pretty good experience, mostly due to the incredible help from friends and family.
"Where in the world will we put all of these things?"

"Oh, we'll put it in here!"
"These blinds are filthy!"
"I think I deserve a break!"

"Who is going to eat this ice cream?"
With all the cleaning done, it was time to say goodbye to our first apartment.

Off to the Doubleday as homeless vagabonds!

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, August 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved that apartment. It was like a second home to me...I will forever remember winning all those scrabble matches in the dining room, grabbing cold beers out of the fridge, and walking around naked early in the morning before everyone woke up (well, except for Alex). Adios nuestra casa fuera de mi casa! Josh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home