Thursday, June 30, 2005

Ahoy! Aright 'ee savvies, so the Tall Ships have not set their guns upon Tacoma... yet. I was lucky enough to be out on the water when the boats came parading along Ruston.
"Set a course for Tacoma!"

In the background is the Lady Washington, a right fine ship indeed.

Shiver me timbers! The Pallada was the largest boat in the "fleet".

My personal favorite, the Cuauhtecom is a massive ship from Mexico.
4 Comments:
*Whew* I was sweating when Dad told me you were going into the 'War Zone' with all those big boats! Excellent choice on riding a boat, I heard the traffic was going to be so bad that even I-5 was going to get clogged. Nice photography, it is always a pleasure to see the fine ships sailing the sea!
Arrrr!!!
Walker,, you STiLL have those sun-glasses? Haha. You're so crazy. WE MiSS Y0U!!!
Cool! I'm figuring out that you are probably no longer going to e-mail bu tI have to look on the blog to get news. I've got in on our favorites mow so we're al set. I love seeing the pictures. Love, MOM
I was sorry to hear that the new pirate movie was not suitable for young people. It's rated Arrrr!
Post a Comment
<< Home